HSE to shave tens of millions off drug bill with launch of cheaper alternative
Mylan has launched a new drug that will result in significant price savings on the state’s €124 million annual bill for Humira, which the HSE spends more on than any other drug on the market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive