HSE pleads ignorance on Big Pharma’s payments to doctors
Acknowledgement contained in a review of the HSE’s governance structures prompted by a Sunday Business Post investigation
The HSE has told the Department of Health that it has no idea whether doctors are playing by the rules when accepting millions of euro in payments from private drug companies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive