Hospitals tell 5,000 patients they were exposed to superbug
An estimated 5,000 former patients will receive letters telling them that they were identified as ‘contacts’ of patients who were colonised by an antibiotic-resistant superbug called CPE
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.