Heart patient loses legal fight over insurance
Florence Crowley claimed he was unfairly penalised because of cardiologist's decision
A heart patient who was refused an insurance payment under a serious illness policy has had a legal challenge dismissed by the Court of Appeal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive