Health service plan ‘lacks credibility’ - former HSE chief
Brendan Drumm says Sláintecare report call for billions of euro in additional funding lacks credibility
Former HSE chief Brendan Drumm has warned that the flagship plan for the future of the health service “lacked credibility” and would undermine business competitiveness if it was implemented.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive