Exclusive: Inside Scientology’s Irish nerve centre
It was founded in the 1950s by a science fiction novelist. It’s long been seen as one of the most controversial religions in the world. Now Scientology is moving into Ireland. Róisín Burke visited its Firhouse base
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive