Drip it up and st art again
While protests raged all week, the coalition lurched from one soggy disaster to another. Pat Leahy and Michael Brennan report
If there was one thing government backbenchers didn’t want to see during the week, it was Phil Hogan, former minister for the environment, current European Agriculture Commissioner, and the begetter of Irish Water, source of all their ills, or so many believe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive