Doctors sound alarm over January abortion start date
The ability of the health service to deliver abortion services on January 1 looks increasingly uncertain
The letter was short but unambiguous. It was addressed to the chair of the Institute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, and it called for an emergency general meeting (EGM) of the organisation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive