Department of Health won’t pay for cancer drug used by Phelan
Phelan, who exposed the CervicalCheck controversy earlier this year, received Pembro, which is manufactured by MSD. It is one of a handful of promising treatments that unleash a person’s own immune system to attack cancer cells
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive