Deceased consultants’ families to get share of €200m pay settlement
Some 700 consultants had taken legal action against the government over the failure to pay the increases agreed in their new contracts in 2008, but it was settled out of court earlier this year
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive