INMO: Nurses and midwives leave work in tears and fear coming back
Dave Hughes, deputy general secretary of the INMO, explains why nurses and midwives are voting on industrial action
Following twelve regional consultative meetings, the executive committee of the INMO has decided to recommend a programme of industrial action to its members.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.