CervicalCheck bosses advised against free smear test offer
The former clinical director of CervicalCheck advised against offering women a free out-of-cycle smear test before Minister for Health Simon Harris announced that they would be provided last April.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.