Cancer screening: Assurances on quality are desperately needed
Some 162 women were not informed that their original cervical cancer screening test had been misread. The failure to tell women, or their families, the truth raises obvious questions around the duty of candour in the health service
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.