Bruised, battered but unbowed
Last May, Tony O’Brien resigned as head of the HSE over the CervicalCheck controversy. Stung by what he feels was unfair treatment, he calls for a ‘sense of decorum and fairness’ to ‘return to Irish political life and the mainstream media’
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.