BreastCheck screening programme under threat
Spectre of legal action mounts while doctors threaten to resign from service
The future of the BreastCheck screening service is under threat, with doctors threatening to resign from the service, citing a toxic environment and a surge in legal threats.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.