Abortion: What happens now?
A range of issues will have to be resolved before abortion is introduced, from whether an ultrasound will be obligatory to the role of GPs and whether foeticide will be permitted in certain circumstances
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive