Yogurt company is lining out for continued organic growth
Glenisk is the number one yogurt brand in Ireland and the company has no intention of stopping there, writes Quinton O’Reilly
‘It’s my intention to double our size in the next 24 months,” said Glenisk managing director Vincent Cleary. “We’re ambitious, we need more farmers to come into organics because we’re confident we can find the markets now.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.