Volvo Cork Week regatta to attract 20,000 visitors
Volvo Cork Week is expected to generate about €1.5 million for the local economy when it takes place in Crosshaven from July 10 to 15. Hosted by the Royal Cork Yacht Club, the event is expected to attract between 15,000 and 20,000 visitors, from Ireland and overseas.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.