A vibrant vision for city regions
When the Elysian in Cork was completed in September 2008, the mixed-use building with a 17-storey tower became the tallest building in the country. Its completion date was ill-timed, however, coinciding with an official announcement that the country was in recession with little demand for apartment purchases or commercial lets.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.