Time is of the essence for Cold Move
The company has been taking advantage of technology to deliver a fast supply chain management service, writes Aoife Valentine
Supply chain management is big business. After a €4.5 million deal, Cold Move completed its management buyout in March this year. The company, which provides temperature controlled supply chain management services to retailers and manufacturers, recorded a turnover of €7.6 million last year, and plans to continue growing 20 per cent year-on-year as it has for the last number of years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive