Why are successful businesswomen still reluctant to help their female colleagues?
As a woman in business you must continually ask yourself what you have done recently to help other women in your company
Why do women still not feel comfortable advocating for each other in work? Empowerment for women is certainly in vogue, and while the need for positive changes for women in the workplace has certainly been highlighted in recent years, have things really changed?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive