SSPC: partnership with pharma industry spurs academic innovation
The strong collaboration between industry and academia in research development and innovation (RDI) in Ireland is typified in the Synthesis and Solid State Pharmaceutical Centre (SSPC) – a global hub of pharmaceutical process innovation and advanced manufacturing.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive