Competition: Win a week for Two in Sorrento
Win a week for 2 people at Topflight’s flagship property, the 4* plus Hotel Bristol in Sorrento this October. Plus enjoy an excursion to the stunning Amalfi Coast, an unforgettable road trip along Europe’s most romantic coastline
Topflight are Ireland’s Italian specialists and award winning tour operators with over 40 years of experience sending customers on the very best Italian holidays. Topflight have flights from Dublin, Cork & Belfast to a range of Italian destinations which include Lake Garda, Sorrento & the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Tuscany, Puglia, Liguria and the Venetian and Adriatic Rivieras. Topflight also offer a wide range of Italian Escorted Tours too and an extensive Italian cruise & stay programme. Holidays can be booked by calling Topflight on 01 2401700, visiting www.topflight.ie or dropping into your local travel agent.
For your chance to win a fabulous holiday to Sorrento simply answer:
The Amalfi Coast is in which country?
Email your name, answer and telephone number into [email protected]
Closing date for entries is the 14th August.
- You and a friend/partner will fly direct to Naples from Dublin with Topflight
- You will be transferred to the resort of Sorrento
- You will stay - on a half board basis for 7 nights – in the ever popular 4 star plus Hotel Bristol
- On one day you will enjoy your Amalfi Coast Tour. The Amalfi drive is said to be the most spectacular in Europe and from Sorrento, the winding cliff top roads, overlooking sparkling blue sea, offer exquisite panoramic views.
- All taxes and a generous luggage allowance are included
- You can avail of the services of the Topflight representative in resort
- You can join the walkabout tour of Sorrento on Day 1 of your holiday. An entertaining and informative welcome meeting and tour around Sorrento’s stunning town centre. En route, your fantastically knowledgeable guide will point out buildings and monuments of note, regaling you with fascinating stories and anecdotes
All data submitted as part of entry to this competition will not be shared with any third parties. Competition closes on the 14th of August. All data submitted to Post Publications Ltd will be permanently deleted on the 15th of August except for the chosen winner. The winner will be contacted by Post Publications Ltd for permission to share the data created in their entry with Topflight Ltd.