People power is key to Ornua’s success
Ornua, Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy products, distributes to around 110 different countries across the globe
Walk into a major food store in any part of the world these days and the chances are you’ll find a high-quality Irish dairy product in the cold section. An expanding industry, which has benefited greatly from the very best in marketing and distribution, Irish agri-food has developed into a massive sector within the state.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive