No place to hide: why corporate governance just got tougher
The last 12 months have seen big changes for the better in the corporate governance landscape.
A banking industry intent on rebuilding trust, stricter data protection laws, and a new mandatory code for how the charities sector is managed and controlled were just some of the sweeping changes witnessed in corporate governance in 2018.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.