M&A activity going strong, with continued growth predicted
The first half of 2018 has seen a very steady level of mergers and acquisitions activity in Ireland with a more robust performance here than in Britain, according to Katharine Byrne, a partner in corporate finance at BDO, a leading chartered accountancy firm in Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive