A little more conversation needed on gender balance
Last week, Adare Human Resource Management held an invite-only forum that focused on gender balance in Ireland. Specialists in employment law and human resources, the firm has observed that there has been significant momentum in the last number of years to address the gender balance challenge in organisations, but there is much more to do in shaking up traditional organisational structures to bring about a more balanced and diverse top table.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive