Kimmage brewery is inspired by Irish culture
Having a strong local base helped the owners of Four Provinces microbrewery to triple their turnover last year
There’s been an upsurge in the number of Irish craft breweries opening up over the past few years, but a Kimmage brewery is confident that there’s plenty of room for good beers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.