KBC Invest 2019: What’s the alternative?
You don’t need to be very rich, or of a certain age, to invest in a fund. Low interest rates on deposits means people who would traditionally have been savers are looking for different options, writes Lorraine Courtney
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive