KBC Invest 2019: Steps to invest
Interest rates on deposits have been low for a long time, and look to stay that way well into 2019. Everyone should have a savings account or a buffer. But if you have a sum of money that there is not an immediate need for, that is the money you should consider investing
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive