Inside the mind of a leader: how to unlock the performance mindset
In a changing world, business leaders need to become more flexible and agile at every turn
Leaders, as the Chinese might say, should be built for interesting times. Operating within a complex environment full of unknowables requires leaders to be comfortable with discomfort and navigate often hostile landscapes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive