Graduates’ youthful optimism falters in face of Brexit uncertainty
Research shows that more than half of college leavers are spooked by international events such as trade wars and political instability, though recruitment opportunities and salaries are on the up, writes Graham Clifford
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive