Funding vital for growth of mergers and acquisitions
Ireland’s ambitious SMEs must be supported if productivity is to continue to grow, writes Siobhán Maguire
With increased activity in Ireland this year, Whitney Moore has cast an expert legal eye over transactions thus far. Despite challenges, Ireland’s economic fundamentals are strong and will underpin growth in M&A activity this year. These are the sentiments of Cillian Balfe, head of the corporate department at Whitney Moore, a full-service law firm in Dublin, where a solutions-driven approach is taken to deliver quality legal services.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive