Friends create a ‘cookery school’ for beer aficionados
Dublin’s Johnnie Bongos is a craft brewery where you can learn how to brew your own beer
Johnnie Bongos is a craft brewery with a difference – it’s a space where you can learn how to brew your own craft beer. It came about when the founders realised that there is a huge interest in brewing and many potential home-brewers are stuck in flats too cramped for beer brewing.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive