FM getting in tune with modern business world
The facilities management (FM) sector internationally is estimated to be worth around $1.15 trillion annually and approximately $1.5 billion in Ireland. It has grown exponentially in recent years with the influx and expansion of technology giants such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple, along with the development of the pharma and data sectors, according to James Lonergan, director of education and membership, Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.