Europe offers a network of services to small and medium firms
Support organisations recognise that SMEs are at the heart of EU’s economic engine
Small and medium-sized enterprises in Ireland account for 70 per cent of private sector employment, but only a small percentage of companies are aware of the supports available under various EU initiatives such as the Enterprise Europe Network and the programme for the Competitiveness of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.