EU committed to growing our marine industry
Seas and oceans are important drivers for the European economy. They have great potential for innovation and growth. The blue economy accounts for nearly 4 per cent of the EU’s GDP, adding €550 billion in value to the European economy every year. Some five million people depend on the marine and maritime sectors for their jobs across Europe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive