Dunne: I get knocked down, and I get up again, and again
Boxer Bernard Dunne on the blows and strategic changes that led him to leadership success
Bernard Dunne, as a young man, found that he had a fondness for hitting people. For a long time, as one of the world’s best technical boxers, this was enough – but not quite enough to become a world champion. And it was a failure during a defence of his European title that gave him that realisation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.