Is your data protection regime up to scratch?
Terry McAdam, management consulting partner at RSM, looks at GDPR’s impact on corporate governance
The most significant change to data protection legislation for over 20 years became enforceable in May 2018, in the shape of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.