CRM broadens its base
A CRM deployment is a journey with Ergo, where customers have very different destinations, writes Ian Campbell
Adoption of CRM solutions is growing rapidly, as organisations discover it’s about much more than managing sales pipelines, according to Ergo’s Coman Burke. The technical pre-sales consultant regularly talks to businesses about a broader-based business solution that can handle multiple customer touch points.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.