Close to nature, but with a global outlook
Fiadh Durham opened her shop, Fiadh Woven Design, on Main Street in Dingle, Co Kerry, in 2015. After completing a degree in textile design, specialising in woven textiles, in NCAD she had apprenticed with another local weaver doing tapestry work.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive