All things being equal: Ireland road-tests gender budgeting
Ireland is following in the steps of other nations by introducing measures in the budget to improve gender equality
As Budget 2018 loomed, civil servants were on a crash course, attending workshops to familiarise themselves with the concept of gender budgeting and to garner the required skills to “gender-proof” policies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive