Beware of the iceberg ahead
Mis-matched organisational cultures could sink your next merger, writes Billy Byrne
If you’ve previously read any articles on the topic of organisational culture, you’ve probably noticed that many include references to icebergs. The metaphor of culture as an iceberg is actually a very good one.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.