How to beat the bots with soft skills
Our world of work is rapidly evolving. Developments in automation and artificial intelligence have been predicted to mark the biggest shift in work since the shift from agriculture to manufacturing. It will be critical for organisations to prepare for “the fourth Industrial Revolution”, as they anticipate future skills requirements.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive