Potential public offering of Flutter’s US betting unit would not include Fox Bet’s assets

Paddy Power parent company is continuing to evaluate its options regarding a potential listing

29th April, 2021
Potential public offering of Flutter’s US betting unit would not include Fox Bet’s assets
Flutter’s US revenues climbed by 135 per cent to £288 million with FanDuel accounting for almost 92 per cent of the total and Fox Bet making up the remaining 8 per cent. Picture: Getty

Any potential spinoff and initial public offering of Flutter’s US betting unit would not include Fox Bet’s assets, the parent company of Paddy Power and Betfair has confirmed.

Flutter, the international gambling giant, last month confirmed that it was considering listing a small number of shares in its US Fanduel business but added that no decision had yet been made.

Announcing its first quarter results this morning, Flutter said it was...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Currency

What's Included

With any subscription you will have access to

  • 971569B3-2C5E-4C45-B798-CEADE16987A8

    Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps

  • 099C8662-C57C-42F2-9426-F2F90DF17C8F

    Unlimited access to our eReader library

  • 198AE43B-B9CF-4892-8769-D63C2104BA08

    Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week

  • D8F37B78-25E4-4E4A-A376-4F5789B1564A

    Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you

  • B15F2521-37CD-4E02-B898-730A20D39F7F

    Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences

  • A564FE02-1AB8-4579-AF9D-BA32A2E5ACA7

    Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine

Related Stories

Battle lines drawn over Glanbia cheese plant as legal dispute returns to court

Dublin fintech firm Layer eyeing European and US expansion

DPD to invest additional €2m to electrify its fleet

Davy Stockbrokers ‘likely to’ fetch up to €400m when sold