Lance Armstrong: From yellow jersey to yellow streak
This weekend, I was supposed to interview Lance Armstrong. It didn’t happen – and here’s why
Last Thursday, after a 32-hour journey to Ireland from Brazil, I went into a shop and bought a small, hand-held mirror. The idea was that, by Friday evening, I could hand it to Lance Armstrong on a stage at the RDS, ask him to look deep into it, and tell me just what he saw. Some would have called it a stunt, others would have said it was cheesy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive