A year of living dangerously
Michael O’Leary once vowed that hell would freeze over before Ryanair would deal with unions. But as it prepares for a third day of strike action by its pilots in Dublin, the airline’s business model is now potentially facing serious turbulence
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.