Will banks face a tidal wave of overcharging cases?
Permanent TSB has admitted to overcharging tracker mortgage customers. Could other banks now face similar claims?
The ongoing Permanent TSB tracker mortgage overcharging scandal has given rise to speculation that the tracker mortgage customers of other banks may have been the victim of equally costly mistakes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.