Will it be America first in World Cup 2026 race?
A late entry from Morocco – and a tweet from Donald Trump - dashed hopes of a neat outcome, and football’s governing body today faces a contest which will be almost as fiercely fought as the 64 matches in the 2018 version
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive