What’s in a name for plant-based food retailer? Fiid ‘kissed a lot of frogs’ before finding success
A range of microwaveable plant-based meals will go on sale in SuperValu outlets around the country in the New Year under a new deal with Fiid founder Shane Ryan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.